It all started with the movie, Shrek. Marah & Shawn met through mutual family and friends at a Christening for Shawn’s God Son and went on their first date — to see the movie Shrek. Unfortunately, Marah lived in Texas while Shawn in California. So they did the long distance thing until one day, Shawn put a ring on Marah’s finger while she was sleeping. She woke up nothing less of shocked and excited and knew what the next step was. She didn’t think twice, packed her bags and moved to California to be with the man she wants to spend the rest of her life with. These two make such a cute couple…and lucky for all of us, we had an amazing sunset at Crystal Cove to work with. Enjoy their beautiful Love Story on this Valentine’s Day! And don’t forget to tell the people hoo you love how much you love them… owlways!!
- Featured on SMP Destination: Josiah + Shige’s Oahu Wedding
- Featured on Style Me Pretty: Christina and Sean’s private Napa wedding
- Gorgeous Montage Laguna Beach Wedding: Michelle and Mike’s Hoo Trailer
- Hoo Films owlicious animation is here!
- an Irish Catholic almost St. Patrick’s Day Trailer: Estrella + Casey’s Downtown Los Angeles Wedding