It started out as a foggy day in Mailbu. Then it got even foggier. Luckily, it cleared out a bit for late evening ceremony. And its a good thing kissing in the rain is considered romantic because it started raining in the evening and never stopped. Rain, fog, whatever the circumstance, Sahar & Ryan embraced their day and made it their own. The love and support of one another was quite obvious and had the power to melt all the distractions away so these two could enjoy their special day together. Enjoy their Short Film from Calamigos Ranch! Oh, and of course it’s important on the other hand, that WE enjoyed ourselves working side by side with two of our favorite photographers, Zoom Theory Photography. ;)
- Featured on SMP Destination: Josiah + Shige’s Oahu Wedding
- Featured on Style Me Pretty: Christina and Sean’s private Napa wedding
- Gorgeous Montage Laguna Beach Wedding: Michelle and Mike’s Hoo Trailer
- Hoo Films owlicious animation is here!
- an Irish Catholic almost St. Patrick’s Day Trailer: Estrella + Casey’s Downtown Los Angeles Wedding